This is an absolutely stunning waterfront pool home. The pool and patio is spacious and has a private view. This was the last home built in Bridgetown and was rarely lived in as the owners have a northern home. The home has many upgrades to include - Hurricane-rated impact windows & doors - Outdoor kitchen prewire/plumb - Finished laundry room with cabinets - Upgraded appliance package - Luxury cabinet package with soft close, premium maple wood, dovetail drawers, cabinet pull-outs & integrated trash - Quartz countertops - Comfort height premium toilets with soft-close lids - Upgraded carpets - Premium 21" floor tile - Epoxy finish garage floor - 8’ interior two-panel doors - 5–1/4” baseboard - Crown molding throughout - Upgraded washer and dryer - Ceiling fans with remote - Custom pool, electric heater with extended warranty (7 years) - Premium travertine pavers on lanai - Still under complete first-year warranty with Pulte. Along with all of these great features and benefits the home is centrally located, and close to everything that Southwest Florida has to offer. Minutes to the airport, shopping, restaurants, sports complexes, theater, beaches and much more...
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,355 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dual Sinks,Pantry,See Remarks,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Electric Heat,Heated,In Ground,Community
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security/High Impact Doors,Patio. See Remarks,Pond.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price