Welcome to your new home! This immaculate coach home is perfect for a full-time residence, 2nd home, or rental uses. The bright and spacious living room features large impact windows and impact sliding glass doors that lead to a large lanai overlooking the lake giving you amazing views. The large-sized master bedroom boasts a luxurious en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, and a walk-in shower, providing a serene and spa-like atmosphere. The second bedroom is equally inviting and perfect for guests or a home office. There is a walk-in laundry with plenty of space for added storage. Attached is a 1-car garage plus space in the driveway for another car. Enjoy all that Arborwood Preserve has to offer: Restaurant, Pickleball, Tennis, Bocce Ball, Resort Style Pool, Fitness Center, Coffee shop, hobby room, and theater.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Low-Rise, 1 Story, Condo
1,401 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Tray Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security/High Impact Doors. Rectangular Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price